CLEANING STANDARD QLT-100
CLEANING METHOD QLT-100
CLEANING QUALITY CONTROL SYSTEM QLT-100
CLEANING QUALITY LEVEL MEASUREMENT MODEL QLT-100
CLEANING QUALITY ASSESSMENT STANDARD QLT-100
CLEANLINESS LEVEL EVALUATION STANDARD QLT-100
ABOUT QLT-100 STANDARD
QLT-100 system is based on the standard EN 13549. After analysing the advantages of the evaluation systems of other cleaning standards QLT-100 incorporated INSTA 800, NEN 2075, LVS 1051, GOST R 51870, APPA, CLEAN STANDARD K-12, NHS, VHF “Cleaning standard” and others systems therefore provide QLT-100 evaluation system with a distinct and innovative uniqueness. The QLT-100 is the latest evaluation model in the market, tailored for the measurement of cleaning quality as well as for landscaping services, which gives this model the flexibility and appeal when considered for implementation in the organisation’s quality control system.
- The standard QLT-100 allows for and provides the possibility to specify in an unambiguous and objective way the level of quality provided, specifically the cleanliness level, the cleaning quality level, the surface cleanliness and the quality of premises or landscaping cleaning.
- According to the standard QLT-100, the customer has the ability to define and obtain a specific cleaning result and to check whether these results are delivered.The QLT-100 conformity assessment determines whether the two parties have agreed services, actions, methods, works, and results with acceptable minimum quality levels and qualitative obligations that are provided, foreseen or anticipated by the explicit or implicit requirements.
MODEL QLT-100 EVALUATES AND MEASURES:
- actual quality of service;
- ongoing quality of service;
- quality of cleaning provided;
- quality of landscaping;
- levels of cleanliness;
- qualitative performance against contractual obligations;
- amount of dirtiness;
- nonconformities against requirements.
ADVANTAGES OF MODEL QLT-100:
- QLT-100’s exclusivity – the model assesses and determines not only the quality level of the interior premises but is also used to assess outside cleaning and landscaping services, vehicles and other areas. This affords the cleaning company and the customer the possibility to objectively assess the quality of service in different places and locations.
- Conformity assessment is carried out in a clustered and stratified way which adds value to this assessment model, as more accurate estimates of results are obtained. QLT-100 divides the premises and territory into elements and groups of elements.
- Is used in cleaning company’s and customer’s quality control processes to improve quality and optimise cost efficiency.The assessment model is design to determine the level of conformity with the required results according to generally accepted standards, technical specifications, and normative acts.
- Contributes to the promotion and motivation of cleaners, cleaning specialists, and cleaning teams and staff.
- Universal and can be adapted to any customer and cleaning company.
- Helps to solve the problems of cleaning quality, optimise costs and is an effective promotion tool (for the cleaner, service provider, customer).
- Has the ability to evaluate cleaning processes or their correct or incorrect performance, which provides additional value to fulfilling contractual obligations.
QLT-100 FOR CLEANING COMPANIES AND CUSTOMERS
- Helps improve the professional cleaning services industry and creates a constructive dialogue between cleaning services companies and public or business sector customers, fostering mutual understanding and cooperation.
- Customers and cleaning service companies include QLT-100’s model in contractual obligations, thus ensuring a fair and objective system for assessing conformity of services and quality level determination, that will be used at the time of provision of the service.
- Customer and the cleaning service provider can compare the quality of the provided cleaning with the required and determined quality
- Cleaning services companies with the QLT-100 quality control standard have a greater competitive advantage as they can optimise costs and achieve optimal quality levels at the most cost-effective, price-quality ratio, as well as creating productive relationships with their customers, motivating their employees, and increasing cleaning services market efficiency.
- Cleaning service provider can prove the efficiency of the services they provide to the customer.
- The model can be used by the service provider for self-inspections.Service conformity assessment, using this model, should be performed by an independent, certified third party representative at least every three months.
- Evaluating processes and results, recommends to the cleaning service customers to define the desired results and to set the desired quality levels, thus leaving the cleaning processes to the cleaning service provider: who is a professional in the cleaning industry with more competence.
- Defines dirtiness and divides it according to the corresponding types, which gives even greater clarity to the cleaning company and the cleaner in the process of raising and maintaining quality and cleanliness.
- Taking into account the specifics of each customer’s activity, QLT-100 enables the customer to set an acceptable quality limit, or AQL (0%, 1 %, 2%, 3 %, 4 %, etc.) and provides recommendations for the proposed quality limits.
ABOUT STANDARD AND QUALITY MEASUREMENT MODEL QLT-100
- Model QLT-100 is designed according to the standard EN 13549, taking into account good worldwide practice, performed scientific research, the cleaning services industry as a whole, the customer’s needs, and the satisfaction and motivation of cleaners.This system plays an important role in maintaining professional relationships between the customer and the cleaning company, since it allows for the establishment of a minimum acceptable level of quality and an objective distinction between good and poor technical supervision of cleaning services.
- Based on the basic principle of visual assessment, but depending on the customer or cleaning company, the system can use a variety of measuring instruments.
- The standard QLT-100 is a systematic and consistent checking and evaluation of the quality of cleaning of facilities, sites, buildings, outside areas, territories, transport and other areas.The evaluation model is used to evaluate and determine whether the contractual technical specifications are performed according to the customer’s specified quality level.
- Change a subjective quality of cleaning evaluation to objective measurement and is based on uniform, well-defined principles.
- Currently, is the only assessment model based on the standard EN 13549 that defines the quality of cleaning services, janitorial services and landscaping services.
- Model is used to measure the quality of cleaning in the public and business sectors: universities, administrative buildings, supermarkets, hospitals, hotels, healthcare facilities, territories, trains, airplanes, airports, schools, nurseries, councils, food production plants, supermarkets, etc.
THE APPLICATION, IMPLEMENTATION OF STANDARD QLT-100, TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION
Cleaning services companies, cleaning services customers or other related persons can apply the QLT-100 standard on a voluntary basis, but in order to confirm the validation of the standard used they should get a certificate. QUALITAS PRIMUM performs the certification process and issue certificates as independent third party to those who have introduced quality control system according to QLT-100.
QUALITAS PRIMUM provides the application and introduction of the assessment model QLT-100 in the organisation’s quality control systems, provides training for employees (cleaners (cleanliness specialists), team leaders, supervisors, managers, directors), and performs independent certification.
©QLT-100:2018 – Valymo paslaugos. Veiklos vertinimo ir kokybės nustatymo sistema;
©QLT-100:2018 – Cleaning services. Performance evaluation and quality measurement system;
©QLT-100:2018 – Uzkopšanas kvalitāte. Veiktspējas novērtēšanas un kvalitātes mērīšanas sistēma;
©QLT-100:2018 – Puhastusteenused. Jõudluse hindamise ja kvaliteedi mõõtmise süsteem;
©QLT-100:2018 – Usługi sprzątania. Ocena wydajności i system pomiaru jakości;
©QLT-100:2018 – Rengjøringstjenester. Prestasjonsevaluering og kvalitetsmålesystem;
©QLT-100:2018 – Rengøringstjenester. Prestationsevaluering og kvalitetsmålesystem;
©QLT-100:2018 – Siivouspalvelut. Suorituskyvyn arviointi ja laadun mittausjärjestelmä;
©QLT-100:2018 – Städtjänster. Prestationsutvärdering och kvalitetsmätningssystem;
©QLT-100:2018 – Услуги по уборке. Оценка эффективности и система измерения качества;
©QLT-100:2018 – Schoonmaakdiensten. Prestatiebeoordeling en kwaliteitsmeetsysteem;
©QLT-100:2018 – Reinigungsdienste. Leistungsbeurteilung und Qualitätsmesssystem;
©QLT-100:2018 – Services de nettoyage. Système d’évaluation des performances et de mesure de la qualité;
©QLT-100:2018 – Impresa di pulizie. Valutazione delle prestazioni e sistema di misurazione della qualità;
©QLT-100:2018 – Servicios de limpieza. Evaluación del desempeño y sistema de medición de calidad;
©QLT-100:2018 – Serviço de Limpeza. Avaliação de desempenho e sistema de medição de qualidade;
©QLT-100:2018 – Seirbhísí glanta. Measúnú feidhmíochta agus córas tomhais cáilíochta;
©QLT-100:2018 – Takarító szolgálat. Teljesítményértékelés és minőségmérési rendszer;
©QLT-100:2018 – Þrif þjónustu. Frammistöðumat og gæðamælingarkerfi;
©QLT-100:2018 – Úklidové služby. Systém hodnocení kvality a měření kvality;
©QLT-100:2018 – Perkhidmatan pembersihan. Penilaian prestasi dan sistem pengukuran kualiti;
©QLT-100:2018 – クリーニングサービス。 性能評価と品質測定システム;
©QLT-100:2018 – 清潔服務。 績效評估和質量測量系統;
©QLT-100:2018- 清洁服务。 绩效评估和质量测量系统;
©QLT-100:2018- 청소 서비스. 성능 평가 및 품질 측정 시스템