Certified or licensed clients can use the logo according to the Management System of the QUALITAS PRIMUM, however clients should ask in writing QUALITAS PRIMUM permission to use any of QUALITAS PRIMUM Marks. The clients shall observe the law related with the certification or licensing.
Certified company or certified personnel shall use the logo since the company or personnel get the certification or accreditation.
Limitation of Using Mark
- The Mark on the Certificate or License must be strictly limited.
- The Marks may be used on the stationery, advertising, promotional goods, services, flags, vehicles and corporate clothing, but it must not misrepresent the product or service.
- The Mark must not be directly used on products or product packages. It also must not be used in a way of showing an indication of the product conformance but can be used on packaging for transport of the product.
- The Marks must not be used on laboratory test reports, any other reports, certificates or calibration reports.
- The guideline of using the Mark and client’s observance to comply must be attached in the contract.
- QUALITAS PRIMUM Mark can be independently used but the Mark of © STAND™, © STAND 9100™ or © STAND EDU™ and other Marks must not be independently used.
- This could be a clear statement the “Personnel hold competence in conformity with the requirements of © STAND EDU™ or DS/INSTA 800, or etc.”
- The certified client can use any statement for services presentations or in accompanying information. Accompanying information is considered as separately available or easily detachable. Type labels or identification plates are considered as part of the product.