QUALITAS PRIMUM, company code 304849993, VAT No. LT100011683115 registration country Lithuania, European Union, (data controller), phone: 00 44 7936 587154 (UK) 00370 613 83700 (LT), e-mail: email@example.com, informs that:
- Your personal information on your request / complaint is processed in the assessment of the information provided in the request / complaint, the response to the request / complaint and other reasonable steps for the purpose of the information you provided, and in the case of a request for the conclusion of a contract with QUALITAS PRIMUM, personal data processed to act on your request before concluding such a contract. This processing of data for the purposes indicated corresponds to Article 6 (1) of Regulation (EU) of 27 April 2016 No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (Universal Data Protection Regulation). 1 d b) p. – the processing of the data is necessary to act at the request of the data subject prior to the conclusion of the contract; Article 6 1 d f) p. – to process the data necessary for the legitimate interests of the controller – to evaluate the information provided in your request / complaint, on the basis of reasonable action and to respond to the request / complaint;
- Personal data submitted by you will be stored within a reasonable time after the date of the request / complaint, unless the personal data are necessary for the legitimate interests of the controller. In the latter case, personal data may be stored by the controller to the extent that such storage is necessary in order to safeguard the legitimate interests of the data controller;
- You have the right to apply by email firstname.lastname@example.org, with proper identification of your identity by electronic means:
- Request you to rectify personal data you process if personal data is inaccurate;
- Request the deletion of personal data or the restriction of the processing of personal data other than storage, when data accuracy is contested when the processing of personal data is unlawful, when the data controller no longer needs personal data for the purposes of their processing, but they are necessary for you to bring, execute or defend legal requirements, or when you express your refusal to process personal data;
- Request to transmit your personal data if your personal data processing is based on your agreement or agreement with QUALITAS PRIMUM, provided that personal data has been provided in a systematic, commonly used and computer-readable format and processed by automated means. Under the conditions set out above, you are entitled to require your personal data to be transferred to another data controller where this is technically feasible;
- get acquainted with your personal data, i.e. to receive information about the purposes for processing personal data, the period of storage, recipients of data, personal data sources, and information on how and in what cases you can exercise the right to request the correction or deletion of personal data, or to restrict the processing of personal data or to disagree with such processing;
You also have the right to file a complaint with the State Data Protection Inspectorate regarding the processing of your personal data.
The submission of personal data specified in the request / complaint form is not a requirement in the legal acts or the agreement between you and QUALITAS PRIMUM, but such submission of data is necessary in order to evaluate the information provided on your request / complaint, to take reasonable action on it and to provide you with an answer.
These provisions are subject to regular review and, if needed, can be adjusted, all updated provisions will be posted within a reasonable time.
In the event that by submitting a request / complaint, you agree that your personal data will be processed in order to enable QUALITAS PRIMUM to provide you with additional information about company services, events and other topics of interest, your personal data will be processed for the purposes specified in the consent for all your personal data processing and / but not longer than before, you cancels your consent to process your personal data for the purpose specified in the consent. This consent provides the company with a legitimate basis for the processing of personal data in Article 6 of 27 April, 2016 of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679. 1 d 1 p. with the legal basis, with the consent of the data subject.
You have the right at any time to cancel your consent to process your personal data, i.e. disagree with the processing of your personal data for the purpose specified in the consent. Also, you have the right to express disagreement with the processing of your personal data in the event that your personal data is processed due to the legitimate interests of QUALITAS PRIMUM. In this case, QUALITAS PRIMUM undertakes not to handle such personal data, unless the company handles such personal data for legitimate reasons beyond your control and reasons for refusing to process personal data or for the purpose of claiming or defending legal requirements.